I lead the Keas meeting last week. I was to design a kind of scrapbook type of present that the Keas could make in about an hour for their mums. Below is what we did.
I can now show you as The Kea mummies should have theirs by now. This afternoon I sent the one I made to "MaMeg". She is actually a distantly related cousin whom lives in the UK. She found us through genealogy many years ago. Ive adopted her as she is just so wonderful and loves me as I believe a mother should - unconditionally :) She has been very sick for some time. It helps sending her letters and cards :)
I can now show you as The Kea mummies should have theirs by now. This afternoon I sent the one I made to "MaMeg". She is actually a distantly related cousin whom lives in the UK. She found us through genealogy many years ago. Ive adopted her as she is just so wonderful and loves me as I believe a mother should - unconditionally :) She has been very sick for some time. It helps sending her letters and cards :)
![]() |
| in the envelope that the 3 black and white pictures are sitting on I enclosed a 3 page letter :) |
And this is the one I got from Daniel :)
![]() |
| The Keas put vouchers in the envelope for their mums |
![]() |
| Daniel promised to give me a hug, kiss and smile often; that he would make me breakfast (still waiting for this one); and that he would help me fold the washing |







Those are really sweet gifts, Jen. That is a special relationship you share with MaMeg.
ReplyDelete