Friday, May 24, 2013

MY Busy Friday


7am Leapt out of bed.  I dont always however on a Wednesday and Friday morning I do.  We have to be out of the house within about an hour

8 am school crossing patrol.  Daniel was really helpful setting out the cones when one of the children was late 


9 – 10 am collect items and go and volunteer for an hour for the Asthma society at Countdown Supermarket




10am go home and sort out catalogues we have new ones so have to take the old ones out of the plastic bags to give to my boss.  Also have to get new ones ready to deliver.   
worked out of the back of my car

1130 am go on Facebook and lost the plot entirely
I was a mess
when I read that one of my friends had suffered a nasty and dangerous ordeal far too close to her home 
have to have a coffee with 3 sugars in it
shes ok thank goodness

1230 pm Deliver one of the orders.  Take old catalogues to my boss' house, go to the supermarket to get medicine for my sick older son.  He has the flu.  Take them home



130 pmish work for Billy - hes too sick - however should he worthwhile.  Its in his best area of all his areas.  Then go and pick up some of the catalogues I couldnt get yesterday as people had forgotten to leave them out for me 

245 pm go to Daniels school.  To take his uniform home and have him change into some other clothes before he goes to his dads for the weekend.  

315 pm deliver rest of orders :)  
and have a chat to my daughter on my cell :)


345 pm go to a friends house to pick up some swimming noodles.  Then go to Billys reader/writers house to find where another house is on her computer.  Have a coffee - which gave me energy for the rest of the afternoon.  Pick up another noodle from a ladies house. The noodles will be used at Keas/Cubs in a game I saw that had been played in another group in the Sth Island.  You play tag and when you are touched with the noodle you are then stuck.  You have to stand with your feet apart until you are able to move again after someone crawls between your legs.  One of the great things is that I simply let it be known that I was after some on Facebook and I was given them :)  



5pm pick up the rest of my catalogues that  I couldnt get yesterday.  Rushing to beat running out of day light

545 pm home, cook dinner.  Eat and relax :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment