Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Birthday

Today is my birthday :)

I got the sleep in I wanted/needed :)

I was given breakfast in bed which my older son Billy bought and cooked.  Sausages, bacon, fried eggs, toast with OJ.  I ate this while reading a womans mag and later eating a bit of the chocolate he gifted me :)



My daughter Skyped me and I opened the present I got from her.  I cried and she wondered what was wrong.  Ive wanted a camera all this year.  I got it on a mobile she gifted me :)  I lost my mobile some weeks ago while working.  My next door neighbour came over and gave me a box of chocolates too :)



Mid Afternoon I got company on my walk.  Despite the rain (we have a very good umbrella) Billy said hed come as its my birthday :)

Tonight we are watching the movie while we eat dinner :)





8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and what thoughtful wonderful gifts you received.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day and what lovely children you have Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday dear Jen! What an amazing day you had and such a lovely surprise from your daughter too! Billy is so lovely making you breakfast and accompanying you on your walk and the evening sounded so relaxing too.
    I'm so thrilled for you.
    Very best wishes for lots of happiness, good health and moments to cherish in the coming year,
    With love from Sarah, Dan and girls xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks my dear friends x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy {Belated} Birthday, Jen! It sounds like your day was sweet and full of goodness. Precious memories.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday, Jen! You're blessed with sweet and wonderful kids. Sending you lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete