Just made a request on FB what to write about although sometimes I get writers block my rela problem tonight is Im t i r e d. Might in fact have to write this post and then go to bed. Although I like to stay up at least until 930 on weeknights so I can be sure my night owl Billy turns in himself. My eyes are heavy already.
"Why are you so tired girl?" you might be asking "Its only Monday"
Well when I start worrying about things sometimes my brain wont allow the golden slumbers to drift over me pulling me into dreamland. This was my problem last night. I also woke up early this morning- not only earlier than I have been due to holidays but also before the alarm went off probably still worried about what I had done.
I wasnt going to mention this to anyone in case my Kea co-leader wasnt happy with me. She may not have been if I indeed had lost as I feared the pen drive she lent me. It has Kea photos on it that I still havent downloaded yet. However for the last few days I have been working on the activity I will be hosting at Keas on Wednesday night. I dont have a printer that works so I decided that I would save the work I needed printing on the pen drive. After we went to the Old Custom House yesterday we popped into the library to get some printing done. You can probably guess what I did!!!
Left the pen drive in the computer when I had finished printing :( :( :(
Last night as I did some more work related to the activity I discovered my dilemma. I couldnt even pray that someone had handed it in to the library or the librarian had found it. Me of such little faith thought it was too late - it was probably gone I decided I would have to confess to my co-leader what Id done :( :(
This morning as soon as I had finished dropping Daniel at school and before I worked in the rain I went to the library. As I was walking in the main doors I saw the librarian that was looking after the computers yesterday afternoon I asked her if she had seen or been presented with a stray pen drive. She had!!!
She told me to go up to the computers and ask for it :) It was safe and I had it back. I was so grateful and relieved !!!
Upon getting it back I attached it to my keyring and thanked the library stuff several times and asked God to forgive me for showing such little faith. One more thing before I turn in for the night I got all the work for the Kea activity finished this afternoon when Daniel was at an appointment for an hour so :)
Yaye Im ready to roll both into my bed and on Wednesday night too :) Ill show you what I have planned after the event in case someone sees what we are going to do who shouldnt yet ;)
Night night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment