Things Im Grateful For Today
A problem solved while taking my shower this morning - do some of my best thinking there
A friend at school whom told Daniel I was looking for him
Thus he was able to put his uniform on before the bell rang
- I bring Daniels uniform to school on a Monday
I brought all of it and dont trust his father not to lose bits
I brought all of it and dont trust his father not to lose bits
Being able to limit the houses I dropped catalogues off to this week
Im going away for the long weekend so needed to take that into consideration and it also looks like Ill be teaching Billy all this week - his reader/writer has had a death in the family
Im going away for the long weekend so needed to take that into consideration and it also looks like Ill be teaching Billy all this week - his reader/writer has had a death in the family
Being able to do some printing for Wednesdays nights Keas activity easily
trust me this isnt always the way :)
And because it didnt take anywhere as long as I thought it might I was able to gift my remaining meter time to the lady in the car in front of me - she had just arrived as I was leaving so I told her to reserve and take my space :)
The understanding office receptionist at school whom clear things with the headmaster for me
trust me this isnt always the way :)
And because it didnt take anywhere as long as I thought it might I was able to gift my remaining meter time to the lady in the car in front of me - she had just arrived as I was leaving so I told her to reserve and take my space :)
The understanding office receptionist at school whom clear things with the headmaster for me
- because I am going away for the weekend and want to dress Daniel in mufti for the day on Friday so his dad wont take the uniform to his house
the office receptionist is a lot cooler in my opinion than Daniels class room teacher this year
My daughter for telling me about Aloe Vera Gel
Its making a world of difference already :)
- contrary to what docs might say when you have too much roughage you will get piles brought this certain type of muesli and well need I say more
Friends who care and love me spending time with Daniel watching TV and playing with the ring tones on my phone before he went to bed tonight - I miss him on the weekends
Billy who washes the dishes each night for me
Billy who washes the dishes each night for me
An early night :)

No comments:
Post a Comment