Sunday, May 26, 2013

"Sunday Morning . . .

Think Ill take a walk in the park (well along the road by the beach actually)
Hey Hey Hey what a beautiful day" :)  - Daniel Boone song

This morning I went to a little girls baptism
I feel blessed to find out after all this time that my landlord, his wife and family are Christians :)
and I feel honoured to have been invited to their little girls baptism
it was a beautiful service
in a church Id been past lots of times in the past but never been in

I also took note of the craft the children did at the back at the church
during the sermon
so I can take it back to my own church :)

after the service I went for walk in the same part of town
one of the things I like about walking is it helps me think
there was an after baptism do at a hotel in town
however I was unsure if there would a cost (which I couldnt afford)
after my walk I decided I didnt need to go
I was happy
as soon as Id made my decision not to go I felt more at ease
Id been to the most important part of this little girls day :)














No comments:

Post a Comment