Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Car :(

The best laid plans sometimes go out the window.  As I said yesterday today was suppose to be the day when I was going to tidy my lounge.  Didnt happen :(

This morning at 830am went out to the car that has been parked on the road for months to find someone had broken this window



and stolen my navman :(

I was angry.  I told Daniel not to touch anything and we came back up to the house.  I rang the police.  Then walked Daniel up to school.  ((The police arrived later in the day to dust for fingerprints - there were none :( )) When Jules got here to teach Billy had a cry on her.  Then explained to Billy that this wasnt depression creeping back in.  I am s l o w l y working to get off my happy pills.

I spent most of the rest of the day (between home schooling) trying to organise trying to get the car fixed.  I am on a very tight budget so I had to work out how I was going to pay for it to get fixed.  I am going to borrow the $$ off a family member.  He lives out of town and a certain place where I am going to source the glass from wont sell it to me until they have confirmation that the $$ has gone through.  So the car wont get fixed until tomorrow.  Billy has taped up the window and it will spend the night at a friends :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jen that sucks, what a lowlife to do that. I was hoping that sort of thing wouldn't happen when you said you had to start parking on the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks LS talked to the man who shut off the driveway and he wont change his mind about opening it for me :( He reckons he might be liable if anything happened on the driveway and said its a construction site. He reckons there might be a relocatable house up there with in the next couple of months. then the driveway would be opened up again. Ill believe it when I see it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so sorry to hear that Mum =( Hope all is ok. My thoughts go out to you and the boys.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sounds a bit odd. Personally he should be liable for forcing you to park on the street.

    ReplyDelete