Saturday, May 25, 2013

What do I write today?

They say honesty is the best policy

so heres my confession

Ive done nothing all day
Im still in my PJs
I did spend most of the day researching what to do on Wednesday night at Keas

apart from that zilch

be kind with your judging friends

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh Jen lazy lazy!! LOL sometimes we all need a do nothing day, its refreshing to just stop and relax. Enjoy it! I count myself lucky if I brush my hair most days at the moment let alone get dressed ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I didnt do that either
      trying to justify that I was super busy the day before

      also helps that on Saturdays I dont have anyone depending on me
      Billys old enough to look after himself I did look after him a bit he has the flu
      and Daniel goes to his dads most weekends

      Delete
  2. You know it's OK to be lazy once in a while, right? Haha! I do that a lot these days. Just lazing around... pick up a book... laze some more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the reminder Alice
      I kinda felt guilty for some reason
      and I have no idea where the day went

      Delete