Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just Scraping In

Today has been BUSY but good.  I like being busy.  So with just 8 minutes to midnight here goes LOL





This morning Daniel and I went grocery shopping after we had raided the Kea Scout cupboard for supplies for an art activity we are going to be doing next week.  I wanted to see what there was before I went and spent $$.

After grocery shopping where Daniel insists he has to sit in the trolley.  In the large basket where normally puts the food LOL.  We grabbed some lunch to take with us and went out to pick up my catalogues.  We had our lunch in the car as it was SO windy.  Then Daniel had a play on the beach.  The place where I was picking up my catalogues runs alongside the beach.  Then we walked the long road with his helping me :)

When we got to the end of the road he had another play 1/2 hour play on the beach.  I walked on the road keeping an eye on him and we ran most of the way at the edge of the sea.

Tonight I have been researching games mostly for the Kea term planning :)

1 comment:

  1. Planning for your favorite activities is always so much fun! Happy planning, Jen!

    ReplyDelete