I was inspired by this art that I found on the internet and the fact that we are in Autumn further inspired me :)
When I took my idea to the planning meeting the other Kea leader got excited about leaf rubbing so we combined ideas :)
This is what we made last night :) I decided if I wanted 5 to 7 1/2 years olds to make them I needed to make the outline of a selection of animals. Each Kea made an an animal and did a leaf rubbing :)
 |
| its quite large |
 |
| the right hand side |
 |
| the left hand side |
 |
| this is the one I made its a Kereru (my scouting name) |
 |
| "Kiwi" the other Kea leaders one :) |
Very clever idea!
ReplyDeletevery neat :)
ReplyDeletethanks ladies
ReplyDeleteI was really pleased with the way it turned out :)