Saturday
Today I did an hour in the morning volunteering, came home cleaned up house and then in the afternoon went back and did another hour :)
Sunday
After c
hurch this morning I went and brought some new sneakers :)
Monday
Did a big day of work both the holiday house and homecare
Tuesday
a quiet day
Wednesday
attended the womans bible study at church
Thursday
Daniels birthday
 |
| so happy his big sisters parcel arrived first thing this morning |
As is the norm for my kids as they are growing up I allow them to have the day off school on their birthday. While Billy was with his reader/writer studying Daniel and I went to Anderson Park so that Daniel could ride on his scooter that he got from me :)
 |
| he also practised using his new bat and ball from Billy - all while wearing his helmet from him too lol |
 |
| when he hits the ball he has a strong batting arm - this where the ball ended up (he wanted me to take this shot) |
After lunch we went to the Sunken Gardens in town too :) We also went to Opossum World (only I didnt get any photos)
At 315 pm a friend came over for a couple of hours to play :) We were going to all go to Skate zone however its been closed this week due to rain - well go next week instead
 |
| Billy kindly let them watch a movie on his laptop |
Friday
worked home care
No comments:
Post a Comment