Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Journal - week ending 22nd November

the highlights of this week both included my Keas :)

On Saturday all the Keas in the Waiapu Zone (Hastings, Npier and Gisborne) went out to Weka.  I LOVE that place apart from the bridge



weka side gives a good view of the bridge thou

each kea group where in charge of an activity I was in charge of collecting pine cones which in turn get sold and raise $$ so more accommodation and the like can be raised 








LOVED how Billy came and helped - hes in the black tshirt|
hes part of Rover scouts and they made sure the Keas didnt float away down stream :)

 NB the above photos werent all taken by me thanks to those who took them

 On Thursday night I took my Keas to Ahuriri for a bike/scooter ride and then play at the play ground there.  Again Billy helped :)  Daniel also got to come along although hes a cub he comes on Kea nights too - hes my son after all :)




  




No comments:

Post a Comment