Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Kidless weekend :)

This weekend Billy has gone to Wainuiomata with the Rovers :)  Daniel is with his dad as per usual the weekends.  So I am kid free :)

Friday night
As soon as I dropped Billy off with his mates here in Napier I took a 3 km walk along the Rotary walkway between Pettigrew Arena Taradale and the expressway Napier, New ZealandPhoto: day 22 - behind
looking back over my shoulder from where I came from on my return 3 km walk tonight, Rotary walkway between Pettigrew Arena Taradale and the expressway Napier, New Zealand

Upon arriving home after that I turned up the radio utube videos real loud and sang and had a good old evening.  It was also quite neat as my sis and I (via Facebook etc) researched where the old family farm originally belonging to the first of my ancestors to come out to New Zealand of my family and then my grandfather lived and owned.

Saturday 
I had an epic 17.5 km walk between Westshore and Bayview
walked right past the Hawkes Bay airport




lights for the airport?







all eyes on me 

felt like a shepherd a few times

unsure what this is








where i stopped for a late lunch before heading back to the car  along a shorter route - Id already walked 11.6
 returning back to the car






once Id done it I took a quick dip in the sea before deciding to go home for dinner



Sunday 
Im teaching Sunday school in the morning and Billy gets home in the afternoon Im hoping for another shorter walk

No comments:

Post a Comment