Today we had a quieter day. Slow start ran out of milk so I didnt get my first coffee of the day :( I dont drink a lot of coffee but I sure do miss it if I dont get that first one of the day.
Daniel and I went picked up my catalogues for work. I didnt drop too many as I didnt think Daniel would be up to walking my whole route. However if yesterday is any indication I think next holidays I may try to work with him tagging along. My routes are usually only about 3 kms.
We also dropped into the Old Courthouse which is now used by the Department of Conservation . I was researching for my Kea program this term (without much success). Daniel was quite interested in the displays. I would have lied the history of this place if I wasnt so discouraged about what Im trying to set up for Keas.
Lastly we went supermarket shopping
On a completely different topic I have some good news :) I have keeping this quiet for a month however I think its safe to say that
9 months later (at the time of first starting to reuse this) and minus one GPS
my car is back where it should be :)
I'm happy to hear the good news about your car! All the best for your Keas research too.
ReplyDelete