tonight I picked up a new 2nd hand camera which I will start using tomorrow after I buy it some batteries
on the way home stopped off and took some photos of the new museum which will open in September http://
day 20 Hot
with my new 2nd hand camera you can even see the hot steam rising off the beef I cooked for dinner tonight
day 21 - fave food
Im nutty about nuts :)
day 22 - Grey
the grey rocky shore at Ahuriri Napier New Zealand
day 23 - I drew this
This afternoon I took my son to the park opposite this motel. My drawing is just part of the Motel de la Mer on The Parade in Napier New Zealand http://
I found a photo of what I was trying to draw herehttp://nz.bing.com/images/
day 24 D is for my dear darling Daniel today on the school adventure playground
day 25 Ground
when I was working today (picking up catalogues) came across this
day 26 The Everyday
cycle of laundry - hanging to get dry and waiting in the basket to be put away
its winter here so Ive taken some room in my youngests playroom to dry my washing
its the sunniest room in the house
Day 27 Black and White
In downtown Napier the map of New Zealand was on a van, the Panda was in a shop window my 7 1/2 showed him to me
day 28 This is new!
not very interesting but this is the newest thing I brought - a new tyre for Mr 7 1/2 for his bike so he could go to http://www.napier.govt.nz/
day 29 - perspective
depending on whose perspective you you take the stairs up my house are a long way up
playing with it
which ways up which ways down?
day 30 Friendship
one of my best friends
day 31 workspace
which can be VERY industrial at times and then like today not be :( However the real one to suffer will be the home schooler at the end of the year when he could quite easily get his NCEA thus helping him get a job next yearwanna take part in August go to Chantelles photo challenge













No comments:
Post a Comment