Friday, October 25, 2013

My Journal - week ending 25th October

Saturday
Today I prepared my Sunday school lesson for tomorrow, did some more in the garden and took the boys to a Lego exhibition




Being creative . . . 

in a sea of Lego





There was a completion where you had to build a set the fastest.  The winner got a prize everyone else was able to take their set home :)  He also got a poster :)  



We saw this creature while we awaited our free sausage from the sausage sizzle - he didnt have a lot else on and was advertising a local cafe

Sunday
Church in the morning and a quiet afternoon

Monday
I was SO excited today and yet had to keep quiet
cleaned the house in the morning and picked up Daniel slightly early from school we had a surprise visitor - my daughter Sarah :)
We went to the airport to pick her up.  Daniel and I went upstairs.  Billy meet her and then they crept upstairs to surprise Daniel.  After briefly popping home so Sarah could unpack we went to Lick This for an ice cream.  Then a play ans\d some time on the beach

Daniel drew this in the sand of his big sister 





Tuesday
This morning while  Billy and Daniel were schooling Sarah and I went shopping for food. the library and supplies for the craft she wants to do tonight with the boys
Tonight this what we made :)




Billys creations 
Sarahs

Sarahs
Daniels 

Mine
Wednesday
Tonight Daniel and his school performed their 2 yearly play at the Theatre in town.  They spent the day at there practising.  I went and helped for a couple of hours directing children were to go :)  

I was so impressed with the school and the production.  Even the very little children knew their part.  Most schools do plays however I think they have a teacher in front of the littlest ones showing them what to do this was NOT the case.     

It was a wonderful evening 

Thursday
I allowed Daniel the day off school today and tomorrow is Hawkes Bay anniversary day so he can spend some time with his sister before he goes to his dads on Friday afternoon and she goes home.

This afternoon we went into town shopping

Friday
Today we went to Ocean Spa until Daniel had to go to his dads









Tonight Sarah, Billy and I went for a walk in town






2 comments:

  1. wow some cool photos there Jen! Loving the lego exhibition, nice to see that it's something still going after all these years.

    ReplyDelete