Sunday, June 16, 2013

Photo Challenge June 1 to 16

As I mentioned yesterday this month I am taking part in a photo challenge hosted by Chantelle. 



Day 1 - something beginning with B . . .
book/bible
i was away at a Christian conference and spent many hours studying the Bible :)


Day 2  a moment 
while I was away I took walks in the country :)


Day 3 - on my table
I homeschool my son (17) and these are waiting to be worked with 



Day 4 - After Dark 
the lights in the foreground are cars coming up the road 
its a cold rainy night tonight
this is taken from my lounge window :)





Day 5- Environment
this is the park just up the road from us 
where my youngest will be going to tomorrow with his school to plant more trees 
I will be going as a parent help




Day 6 transport
This is how I transport the catalogues I deliver around :)


Day 7 - bright
my youngest helping display the bright orange cones this morning
he maybe only 7 1/2 but hes a bright cookie and helpful too
we help the older children at his school on Wednesday and Friday mornings with school road patrols
they go on top of the yellow stripes to inform people the road patrols are on duty


Day 8 an animal
Spice :)


AND

this afternoon we popped into
http://www.hawkesbaynz.com/index.php/see-do/shopping/opossum-world here is my oldest son looking at an animal 



  BTW that is a possum not Spice as my sister worried it might have been.  Billy would not be so calmly looking at it had it been I assure you lol

Day 9 - From Down low
my youngest and I enjoyed an afternoon at the park   blogged about it :)





Day 10- You
I hate being this side of the camera


 Day 11  something funny
My 7 1/2 year son share a room. I was cleaning our bedroom this morning. I came upon all these. (These probably more in the lounge). Id say its fair to say he has gone a little plane (plain) crazy!! I try to live by the fact that being normal is highly over rated 



 Day 12  11 o'clock 
missed 11am forgot to look what the prompt was tried to do 11 pm fast asleep went to bed EARLY when my older son told me too as I was a grump - difficult afternoon and tired
so this morning I revert back to show in some way what I was doing yesterday day 12 what I was doing at 11 am 
studying the word with the ladies from the womens bible study 



Day 13  kitchen

Day 14  texture
AND


Day 15 from above blogged about it :)  



Day 16 family 
Half of my family arent here - my youngest spends most weekends with his dad and my daughter lives in Auckland and is at Uni.  So took photos of them and merged them into our photo today :)  


2 comments:

  1. Love your family picture, Jen! Me thinks the baby stroller is a great way to transport the fliers. :D can't wait to see the rest of the photos for June.

    ReplyDelete