Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The continuing saga right outside our backyard

Today we witnessed a further development to this story and this story.  Which lead to this story :(  Might be good to read these first :)

Today the man who owes the land put a house back on the section.  This is up a STEEP driveway which is SLIPPERY in the winter.  We werent sure the house was going to make it to the top.  My neighbours and I had real reasons to believe they might have lost the lot into our backyards.  However s l o w l y inch by inch they got it up to the top, took 7 hours.

As I was watching this afternoon I thought I should go and get Daniel.  Its not everyday you see this happening up so close and personal.  This is a learning experience too :)  He missed one hour of school.







TAKE NOTE of the steep vertical climb that the house would need to make













































































All photo credits go to Jules Cunningham and Billy Hendry

2 comments:

  1. This is so interesting! It's the fist time I'm seeing this and I'm glad you shared, Jen!

    ReplyDelete