day 18 - street
When I first came to live here in Napier about 9 years ago I remember being amazed at the trees that grew on the street
with this in mind I took my photo this late afternoon
when I got to the right road I also rescued a rabbit
he was on the path and thinking about crossing the street
I followed him up a driveway where he got the fright of his life when a dog barked at him
I caught him
I door knocked several doors trying find out where he lived
no one was home
a lady and her daughter arrived home I asked her if she knew anyone with a pet rabbit, she didnt but we saw he had a collar and tag so she offered to phone the number on it
seems I had been door knocking in the wrong direction as the owners lived about 3 doors in the opposite direction
they came and got him
Peanuts so big, fluffy and his poor little heart was beating so so fast
I know I should have gotten a photo of him
I did have a nice cuddle while I relocated his owners though
day 19
Im a bookworm I have many books on the go at once
I read to my older son for 1/2 an hour a day as part of our homeschooling, I read for myself, I read to my younger son at night before he goes to sleep, I read for ideas for Keas - Im a Kea leader, I read for my spiritual health
day 20 - cute
my pet dog in my car, taken tonight My older son brought me this several years ago. I wanted a dog, he has a cat end of story - yes I know they can coexist quite happily. This is one is cheaper to have thou and he sits on the dashboard of my car
day 21 - lunch
made by my son whose taking home economics NCEA 1 as part of his home schooling. Sushi and salad (with Spring rolls and left over rice)
day 22 - enjoying life
my daily walk
taking photos along the way
seeing God's nature all around me, and unusual and different sights, all while humming favourite tunes - todays - "Jesus Messiah"
day 23 - Last
last piece of pie - was on special at the supermarket this week :) help yourself only youd better be quick . . .
with 2 growings in the house it wont last long!!
day 24 - negative space
This morning I was doing my part time job of delivering catalogues not sure the 2nd one qualifies as negative space or not
day 25 - sharp
using these sharp scissors to cut up resources for a craft Im doing with Kea scouts tomorrow night
day 26 - empty
a yummy snack but alas all too soon the packet was empty
day 27 - into the sun
as good as it good
day 28 - red
my purse and favourite
day 29 - bag
tonight as I made dinner I also prepared my lunch to put in my bag in preparation for tomorrow
Im a newish kea scout leader and there is some more training to do tomorrow
day 30 - handwritingtoday I attended a Kea scout leader training day these are some of the notes which will form part of the assessment form that I have to send back :)
Ill be taking part in the photo challenge in July too
If youd like to join up to go over to Chantelles












I'm really enjoying your photo stories, Jen! Bless you for rescuing the rabbit. I also read for the many reasons you've stated and it's so nice to have someone read to you. I've always wished for that... My younger sister in Sydney has a dog just like yours and I suspect they're from the same family!
ReplyDelete:) thanks or your comments I appreciate them
Delete