Woke up this morning with the sudden thought that I was teaching the 3 to 5 year olds at Sunday School tomorrow and quickly had to get the lesson organised
Sunday
Made Billy pancakes for breakfast (I had some too, of course). Had to question my sanity doing this on a Sunday morning before church - the things mums do :) For some strange idea he requested these as he reckons he was having a second birthday as the Queen does LOL
Made Billy pancakes for breakfast (I had some too, of course). Had to question my sanity doing this on a Sunday morning before church - the things mums do :) For some strange idea he requested these as he reckons he was having a second birthday as the Queen does LOL
Monday
worked at the beach retreat there had been 8 people using it as a base for their wedding - needless to say my work was cut out for me!! I did have help :) :)
Tuesday
Before photo of my old office (over the winter I have had my computer in the nice warm lounge).
My challenge this week is to turn this into a bedroom for Daniel whom has up until now been co-sleeping with me. Hopefully he will cope having his own room. I have incentives at the ready if necessary
Wednesday
sorting out above mess LOL
this meant putting the furniture in different places throughout the house
when I went to stay at my sisters the other weekend I was inspired to use my old writing bureau as she she uses hers - as her computer desk
up until I used it as a kitchen cabinet
| my new office :) which is on side of bedroom :) |
In the morning I went to a Kea term planning meeting. This term I will be running it with a father who has decided to be a leader. He is an ex-scout and so good :) He keeps stepping up to the mark so well. I am looking forward to sharing the load a little :)
In the afternoon I did my home care catalogue drop on a most beautiful sunny day :)
I was still able to do some work on the house :)
Friday
Daniels room was completed :) Hope he likes it
AND a spare room - my daughter reckons she might jump on a bus and head down more often if there was somewhere for her to sleep
Billy reckoned Spice needed to be in the photo
Tomorrow I do the lounge and then Ive done it :) Billy reckons Im a hoarder however I am proud to say I have had a good throw out this week and donated quite a bit of stuff to the op shop too :)
Decluttering is such a therapeutic exercise!
ReplyDeleteso needed doing :)
Delete