Billy gave me his 2nd computer (which
works SO much faster than my old computer) spent the evening until
very late partying to sounds. I have sounds!! :) My old computer
sound chip didnt work. I grooved and boogied in my computer
chair to Cliff, Ronan and Matt Redman
Saturday
Got the house finished today :) With the lounge done
one last vacuum through the whole house (Ive vacuumed dust away as Ive moved furniture and completed rooms), took my 2nd car load (this week) of paper and cardboard to the recycling centre and brought new pillows for the spare bedroom and Billys beds.
I must be getting old was VERY tired from last night. Had too much of a good thing then :)
Sunday
church in the morning and worked at the retreat in the afternoon
Monday
Daniel came home :) :) :) I missed my boy
The boys and I went and checked out the new museum.
The boys and I went and checked out the new museum.
In it they had a pottery exhibition and a computer where you could make your own piece of pottery on the computer and then it was displayed on a huge screen. This is my piece :)
Daniel enjoyed this exhibition :) He had several turns at making a pot :) I thought they maybe sent to us via the internet as you had the option to leave your email addy - however I havent received them :(
Next we had a walk (Daniel rode his bike) around town
| and a play on the beach :) |
| After lunch we also had a play :) |
| faster this way!! |
| then we went home Billy carried Daniel some of the way as his jandals broke |
Today Billy did some catch up school work with his reader/writer while Daniel and I did my catalogue job with a quiet afternoon at home
Wednesday
This afternoon we had lunch out and went to Arataki Honey
| what my boys were looking at :) |
| discussing this wild honey hive |
![]() |
| Billy and I had quite a discussion about these facts Amazing really!! |
ThursdayThis morning Billy did some school work with his reader/writer. Daniel and I picked up my catalogues.
In the afternoon we went to Hawkes Bay Farmyard Zoo. I cant believe we have lived in the Hawkes Bay and never been before - it was wonderful. We had a picnic lunch then explored :)
![]() |
| Billy particularly liked the parrot as it said hello to him :) |
![]() |
| As well as petting the animals Daniel also enjoyed the play ground that was there |
![]() |
| so soft |
| nosy and friendly |
| this sheep has 5 legs (he was one of a twin who survived, its apparently quite common) |
| so special!! the last time I remember seeing a peacock do this was when I was a child at the Auckland Zoo |
![]() |
| Billy reckoned hed put himself in time out LOL |
![]() |
| Daniel went on to write a very short story about this :) |
Friday
grocery shopping in the afternoon
picking up catalogues Id missed yesterday
I also made pumpkin butter :)














Awwww love the pile of piglets! What a fun week and a fun place Napier is :) And have you lost weight? You look great.
ReplyDeletethanks :)
DeleteGood on you getting your house tidied and decluttered - always feels much better after that. Love the photos, always good to see what other places look like :-)
ReplyDeletethanks :)
DeleteYour boys are so big now! And the zoo is very nice. I particularly like the llama photo.
ReplyDeleteI know :( they are growing up too fast
Deletethanks Alice :)