Friday Afternoon 4 pm
Decided all of a sudden and after a talk to Billy to go to my sisters for the weekend. It was the end of the 8th week of the school term so we were able to take Danielwith us. My sis had said on FB that she wanted all her friends to go to a birthday party at church on Sunday afternoon as all her family were in other parts of the country. I wanted to surprise her but then rang her as I wasnt sure how shed cope if the 3 of us just appeared on her door step.
I packed our stuff up and got an early night I was SO excited :)
Saturday
After picking Daniel up from his dads. Hios dad always has him on a Friday night.
We headed up north some 4 hours with a lunch break along the way. When we finally got to my sisters she was busy in last minute birthday prep.
 |
| My sister is so talented she made decorations. This is the birthday boy who was 5 :) Hes my youngest nephew :) |
 |
| My sis lives on a farm-let and they are breeding rabbits |
 |
| one of my other nephews and Daniel |
 |
| another one of nephews sorting out a wet puddle |
Sunday
After church we had the party. Upon reflection I think my sis needed me and I was very happy to help where I could - including washing dish after dish after the party luncheon :)
 |
| we dont usually play with guns however when your cousin shares them from a gift fun is to be hard especially when your brother is a great actor :) |
 |
| Billy and some of his older cousins |
 |
| lasso the horse |
 |
| hands up this is one of my nephews |
 |
| the birthday cake :) |
 |
| my beautiful sis |
 |
| apple boobing :) |
Monday
On Monday we headed home :) After some more family time :)
 |
| my sisters dog Niski |
 |
| my country boy helping on the farm let |
 |
| on the way home we went over a dam |
 |
| and a thermal power plant |
 |
and a house on a truck which worried me worried until we were allowed to pass the reason for m,y worry is that I knew we were pushing time an hour and a half after getting home Daniel and I had to be at the end of scouts evening for the term - laser force |
Glad you guys had such a great weekend, that cake looks so cool!
ReplyDeletethanks
Deleteits done me the world of good :)
and my sis is very clever
Haha you are too kind about my attributes sis :) that photo of me is awful but the rest of your photos are fantastic! So glad you were able to come ♥
ReplyDelete