Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stairs and Steps - a walk that left me wondering

Today for the photo a day challenge the prompt was stairs.  I took a walk in a nearby suburb and when I got to posting my photo I was left pondering.   

Although these look like stairs (to me) they are actually part of the roof on the Blue Water Hotel 

these actually are stairs of the 1933 National Tobacco Company


I actually went in there today.  For a long time i didnt think you were allowed.  Today I risked it and was rewarded with this what I consider great photo of a wonderfully decorative place (sometimes a girl has to pat herself on the back)


other great features of this building include












to find out more I suggest you read this website :)

There were also interesting stairs and steps along the way











No comments:

Post a Comment