I helped on the drawing table, there was a competition with it. I also went around and took photos for the guy who organised the whole thing. When I got there I helped finish setting up the table where the drawing would be done. I also helped set up the table and chairs for the face painting. Billy and I rushed home and got a nice big mirror so the children could see what they looked like.
The dinner was yummy. With salads as well as sausages and bread. Although we werent sure how many people would turn up there was enough and it was well catered for :) There was a good turn out of people.
A group that have staying down here from a bible collage up north, helped out. They also put on a play about Jesus. One of them did a mini sermon on the true meaning of Easter. They were a neat bunch of young people.
At the end of it all I helped clean up. This included going for a walk along Riverbend Road to the main roads to collect the nice, big signs that helped advertise the event. I really enjoyed tonight and thrive on helping out at things like this :)
(photos taken with Billys ipod)



What great fun! Glad that you enjoyed it and please show us more of this wonderful work! :D
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun day!
ReplyDelete